Downtown Long Beach Condos
Downtown Long Beach is a vibrant and exciting place to live. You will experience plenty of dining, shopping and events such as the 2nd Saturday Art Walk in the East Village Arts District area at 1st and Linden. Many of the old buildings have been redeveloped and upgraded into high and low rise condominiums that makes owning any of the downtown Long Beach condos a real pleasure to enjoy.
One of the unique benefits of living in Long Beach, California is that we have the best weather. You get to enjoy 345 days a year of sunshine at the beach and around southern California. Long Beach is California’s 5th largest city and is centrally located between Los Angeles and Orange County. It just 24 minutes to Disneyland, 5 minutes to the beach or 25 minutes to downtown Los Angeles, depending on the time of day that you drive there…of course.
Long Beach Condos by Building Names
We developed some direct links to Long Beach condos in 90802 that a lot of clients like to purchase and sell. Browse the list of buildings below, if you are unable to find a property, simply notify us. We will contact sellers whose condos are not currently on the market and see who would consider a fair offer on their property.
Long Beach Sales Data for the Downtown Area in 90802
Looking for recent condo sales? Here is the current Long Beach real estate market activity for condos in 90802. The red line represents the price over the last 7 days verse the olive colored line represents the price over the last 90 days for a condo. Request additional real estate sales by city or zip code in our condo research department.
- Aqua Condos at 388 Ocean and 488 Ocean
- Harbor Place Towers at 525 Seaside Way
- 133 The Promenade
- The Blu
- West Ocean Blvd at 400 West Ocean and cover 411 Seaside Way
- City Place Lofts
- International Tower at 700 Ocean
- Historic Villa Riviera at 800 Ocean
- The Pacific at 850 Ocean
- 1000 Ocean Blvd
- The Ocean Club at 1310 Ocean
- The Meridian at 1400 Ocean
- 1500 Ocean Blvd
- The Queen Surf at 1750 Ocean
Just Listed: Long Beach Condos – Long Beach Real Estate
See all Long Beach Condos .
(all data current as of 9/17/2014)
- $159,000 : 460 Golden Avenue, Unit 435, Long Beach1 bed, 1 full bath
- $169,000 : 840 Cedar Avenue, Unit 10, Long Beach1 bed, 1 full bath
- $170,000 : 3325 Santa Fe Avenue, Unit 39, Long Beach2 beds, 1 full bath
- $178,000 : 505 W 5TH ST, Unit 107, Long Beach1 bed, 1 full bath
- $179,900 : 1080 Temple Avenue, Unit 205, Long Beach1 bed, 1 full bath
- $179,900 : 901 Linden Avenue, Unit 22, Long Beach2 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
How to Avoid Paying Too Much for a Long Beach Condo or Long Beach House When You Buy
The real estate in Long Beach is changing along with other cities in Southern California. Now, is a great time to buy real estate. You have more to choose from but to make sure you don’t over pay, we want you to know that one of our real estate agents will prepare a market value analysis of the condo you want to purchase.
- We call it a Competitive Home Evaluation Analysis - this analysis will help you understand the market value of a property. It is more accurate than some of estimates that you can find online. Why? Because it prepared by our team of local real estate professionals that know how to evaluate a condo or house; comparing the right properties is crucial for you so you can make an offer that will get accepted.
Beach Real Estate Agents that Cover Beach Cities
As Beach real estate agents at Keller Williams Realty, we have the expertise, enthusiasm and listening skills to help with your real estate plans for buying and selling. We cover beach cities in Southern California including: Long Beach, Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Corona Del Mar, Surfside and Sunset Beach.